Hi Bruce,
I think the answer is yes. A CA certificate is no longer trusted once it
has expired or been revoked (or added to OneCRL for subCAs) or removed
(roots). But I'm double-checking on the case of certificates with validity
periods that extend past the expiration of the root.
Ben

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 7:28 AM Bruce via dev-security-policy <