James Kasten,

We apologize for the impact of the security incident on GTS.
I want to say that we will not do bad things, but we lack the means of
notarization.

But there is a suggestion:
GTS could evaluate to disable pre-authorizations for domain names or IP
addresses for the next 90 days, to reduce potential impacts of the incident.
在2023年6月13日星期二 UTC+8 13:00:45<James Kasten> 写道: