Thomas Zermeno,

>   in full compliance with our CP/CPS and the CA/B Forum Baseline
Requirements. We are also reaching out to individual subscribers affected
by this upcoming revocation event to minimize the impact.

You mean to get in touch w/ our subscribers to purchase from SSL.com
directly in the future? I don't think this is a behave friendly or good
reputation of  a CA/Manufacturers to existing/former partners.

There is a proverb called "My customer's customer, isn't my customer".

We stand against poaching our clients, and I'm sure any reseller does too.

在2023年6月13日星期二 UTC+8 23:56:41<Thomas Zermeno> 写道: