>  First, the cryptography license license is mandatory only for CAs
(organizations who operate PKI facilities);

You are operating a CRL & OCSP server in China, right?

> Secondly, There are many sole proprietorship (self-employed people) are
also selling SSL digital certificates and running their own websites, which
is totally unable to enroll ICP Registration License.

Just because someone else is doing the same thing doesn't mean it's not
illegal.

> your post is completely weering off topic.

I'm concerned with SSL.com CP/CPS 5.3.1. It claims "SSL.com verifies the
identity and trustworthiness of all personnel, whether as an employee,
agent, or an independent contractor, prior to the engagement of such
person(s)."

If an independent contractor operates illegally in his/her country, how can
he/she be considered trustworthy?