Hi Andrew,

I was looking at https://globaltrust.eu/certificate-policy/ and the
'GLOBALTRUST
2015 SERVER OV 2' entry which includes a list of test servers. I can see
there is a different list of test servers listed higher on the page, and
2020 functions correctly, but 2015 has the same issue (from the 'Testserver
SSL-Zertifikate' heading):

GLOBALTRUST 2015 gültiges Zertifikat
https://testok-2015-server-qualified-1.e-monitoring.at
GLOBALTRUST 2015 abgelaufenes Zertifikat
https://testold-2015-server-qualified-1.e-monitoring.at
GLOBALTRUST 2015 widerrufenes Zertifikat
https://testrevoked-2015-server-qualified-1.e-monitoring.at

This seems to have been an abandoned practice by globaltrust and the
entries are inconsistent on whether they have any listed.

- Wayne