On 12/23/2008 03:38 AM, Robin Alden:
Eddy,

As I noted in my prior correspondence, Comodo has undertaken an internal
review of the Certstar reseller account.  We have informed CertStar that
their email violates their contractual obligation to refrain from sending
unsolicited emails and that their email could be interpreted as misleading
and confusing to the customer.  During our review, we discovered that
Certstar had apparently issued a certificate to mozilla.com without
validating control of the domain.  We immediately revoked the certificate
(prior to your posting) and have suspended Certstar's reseller activities
until our investigation has been completed.

A.) The certificate was revoked after posting to this list.
B.) Your CA also issued a certificate to startcom.org without validating anything. C.) Yes, I think we have a problem of a wider scale here. This is not about me personally.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org