I believe that this is a symptom of faulty internal control, and that
this is direct evidence of not living up to the Mozilla CA policy.

I advocate at least temporarily removing the trust bits from Comodo
until a new external audit can be completed, with an eye toward
ensuring that Comodo, not the reseller, perform the domain
validations.

-Kyle H