On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 07:42:12AM -0700, Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> I think a reasonable default would be about 10 or 15 minutes, with a
> refresh of the session (moving it back to 0 minutes) every successful
> request?

With the default mod_ssl cache, I think that the session should already
get stored back to the cache with a fresh expiry time after each
connection is terminated, but I'm not sure.

Going from 3 minutes to 10 minutes doesn't seem like it will save the
world (if 3 minutes was indeed putting the world at risk).

Does NSS/Firefox cache the SSL session for the lifetime of the browser
process, or what?  What about MSIE?

Regards, Joe