I think the use of nms api is a little more active than you believe.

Then the open wire one has a download on nuget of the last release alone 167k
times according to stats here

https://packages.nuget.org/packages/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/

Like wise theres a quite active netstd (not apache) that uses nms api, last
release 7 months ago.

https://packages.nuget.org/packages/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.NetStd/

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 12:46 AM +0000, "Justin Bertram" <jbert...@apache.org>
wrote:

Thanks for clarifying the condition of your NMS AMQP provider contribution.

To be clear, the NMS website [1] lists 8 providers:

   - *ActiveMQ* - last release in 2016;
   https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-openwire
   - *STOMP* - last release in 2013;
   https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-stomp
   - *MSMQ* - last (and only) release in 2009;
   https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-msmq
   - *EMS* - last (and only) release in 2009;
   https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-ems
   - *WCF* - last (and only) release in 2009; can't find any repo
   - *AMQP* - never released; https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-amqp
   - *MQTT* - never released; can't find any repo
   - *XMS* - never released; https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-xms

Then there's a repository at https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-zmq for
a ZeroMQ provider that isn't listed on the website at all with no apparent
releases.

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/nms