Hi Craig and team,

Thanks for your feedback.
I am still a little confused, since I noticed vote[1] and vote result[2] thread
have existed but looks like they are seeming?
If our team has some issue with committer voting process, [3] for your
consideration.
Anyway, I’m glad to see more new committers to join.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rfebc9a1309ae5f6cd2ba7b160dfb493714598bc1188fa0386af9c294%40%3Cprivate.age.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r02d7b6963904504f53defe41f5ecbd4f2c8ede003b3d6556a756571d%40%3Cprivate.age.apache.org%3E
[3] https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/vote/
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache member, Apache ShardingSphere PMC, Apache brpc
(Incubator) & Apache AGE (Incubator) mentor
Twitter, @trista86934690