I'm about to send a vote email for the first AIP that I (hope) is going to be a
simple and straight forward one to accept.

Since we haven't defined the process of how/when we vote on AIPs I'm making it
up as we go along :)

Some points:

- A failed vote on an AIP is not the same as rejecting the AIP, it could just
need more refinement.
- a proposal requires three positive votes and no negative ones in order to pass
- I've picked a some-what random time of 1 week for AIP votes (compared to the
3 days for release votes)
- members of the community are encouraged to cast votes.

If no one objects to these "rules" I'll write them up in the wiki along with a
template email to use for AIP votes.

-ash