Thanks Aizhamal for opening the discussion.

I would like to see more documentation on the Kubernetes executor, which is
under heavy development, but the documentation is still lacking. I would
love to see some more extended documentation on how to set it up, and how
to make the most out of it. I think this the k8s executor has a lot of
potential, but isn't fully utilized due to lack of documentation.

Cheers, Fokko