Hello all!

I am delighted to announce to the community that our application for Season
of Docs got accepted! [1] 🎉🥳👏 Well done everybody!

Now technical writers will look into our project ideas and submit their
proposals. I’ll keep you updated in the dev list.

Cheers,
Aizhamal

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5082e0d3f03c0610cba37ec9cbb34ff68dd647bd5b1b22c447fbb5c0@