Thank you all for contributing! Our project ideas are looking good :)

I published a wiki page with a small message announcing Airflow's
participation in SoD and the ideas list that we put together [1]. I also
added corresponding Jira issues in the wiki.

For mentors: +jgho...@gmail.com +a...@apache.org +jarek.pot...@polidea.com +
kamil.breg...@polidea.com +debsaund...@google.com , please complete the
mentor's registration form if you haven't done it already [2].

Thank you!

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Season+of+Docs+2019
[2]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-JjGvaKKGWZOXxrorONhB8qN3mjPrB9ZVkcsntR73Cv_K7g/viewform