It seems to be not doing much as it is unable to find a dependency.

  _____          _
10217 / ____|        | |
10218| |     ___   __| | ___  ___ _____   __
10219| |    / _ \ / _` |/ _ \/ __/ _ \ \ / /
10220| |___| (_) | (_| |  __/ (_| (_) \ V /
10221 \_____\___/ \__,_|\___|\___\___/ \_/
10222                              Bash-8a28df4
10223
10224
10225==> Travis CI detected.
10226    project root: .
10227    Yaml not found, that's ok! Learn more at
http://docs.codecov.io/docs/codecov-yaml
10228==> Running gcov in . (disable via -X gcov)
10229==> Python coveragepy not found
10230==> Searching for coverage reports in:
10231    + .
10232--> No coverage report found.
10233    Please visit http://docs.codecov.io/docs/supported-languages
10234+ in_container_script_end