Looks good! Thanks for the nice work.

I do see a few typos, but I believe this discussion is mainly for UX design so
I will revisit typos only in next stage.

Regarding UX: currently “Quick Start” is put separately from “Documentation” in
your design, while I think “Quick Start” should be part of the the
“Documentation” (but I agree it’s good to have a big button on home page for
“Quick Start”).

Thanks again!

XD