First of all thank you for doing this. I think a website is a really big plus
to airflow.
Your prototype looks amazing to me. I like the design, font, the new logo ofc
;) and the overall structure of this website.

However I also noticed the disappearance of the nav bar. I like the nav bar and
would personally keep it on every page.
I like the timeline on the about page even if it has only 3 entries.

We have a lot of UX & Designer in our company.
I might get a chance to get someone's opinion on this tomorrow if so I will let
you know :)

Best Regards,
Felix

Sent from ProtonMail mobile