Hi all,

It's nearly time for the Hacktoberfest 2019. For those who do not know -
it's a global event encouraging developers around the world to contribute
to open source projects. For more information check official web page:
https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com .

I am wondering if there's any possibility to duplicate few JIRA issues as
Github issues and label them with 'Hacktoberfest'. In this way our project
could join the event and maybe a few more contributors will join! I think
there's no option to "block adding issues" but for a month period this
should not be a problem.

What do you think?

Best,
Tomek