HI.

You do not need an account to see an example of this animation.
https://imgur.com/a/awSmXvR
This will not be a dynamic animation or distracting and should not
affect the reception of the site by the end user. Animation will
introduce a sense of modernity.

It is a prototype, so it is not optimized for mobile devices. It will
be adopted to mobile devices and will be tested to display properly on
computers, tablets and smartphones in further stages. Mobile devices
are not our main target group. Over 90% of users of our website
(documentation) use the computer to browse these pages.

Kamil