Hello Airflowers!
Recently we've had some pretty great success with the SIG-Autoscaling and SIG-DAG-Serialization groups. In this same vein, I'd like to propose a SIG-Kubernetes group where we can discuss all efforts to improve the airflow Kubernetes story. We would meet once a month and discuss initiatives like the airflow helm chart, airflow custom controller, official docker image, and writing documentation for best practices on Kubernetes. This could also be a great forum for users to discuss their production experiences and use-cases.

Would love any thoughts and feedback on this subject :).