Great work Kamil, I can't wait till we have a fully featured API in Airflow!

So AIP-13 has been voted on and "accepted". Do you have a proposal for what we
should do with that AIP that we've already voted upon?
In the permissions section you talk about creating, for example
"can_edit_variable" -- but on which view? Permissions in FAB are a on a
specific view -- see
https://github.com/dpgaspar/Flask-AppBuilder/blob/120bc3ca38c4559a0099fe3b1a1badb319b6546e/flask_appbuilder/security/sqla/models.py#L71-L78
"There are not many FAB REST API experts" -- there aren't that many connexion
experts either - has anyone involved with the project used connexion before?.
It's a wildly inaccurate metric, but
https://hugovk.github.io/top-pypi-packages/ lists FAB in position 980 and
connexion in 1146, so they are both about as popular as each other.