Hi Kaxil,

I’m currently working on creating the list of necessary fixes. One thing I’m
prioritizing before we shift over is porting or deleting all of the old JIRA
tickets. It would be great to start 2.0 with as clean of a slate as possible.
However, I will try to get that proposal out sooner so others can review it in
parallel with the ticket migration.