Hi all,

Currently, we have about 582 open issues on Github. The oldest opened
in March. Do you think we should consider using stale bot as we do for
PRs?

I don't think that issue that is open since March is "so important" to
keep it still open. This would also automate the process of verifying
the issue (the author will be notified and asked for an update). If
the issue is something that we want to keep open we should be able to
use the "pinned" label.

Other projects use it and I don't see anything wrong with it. I would
say that 30d is a good period for keeping an issue open.

What do you think?

Bests,
Tomek