Yes, only the Project Submission date has changed from below.

Important dates:

24 Sep 2020: ***last day to submit project proposals***
01 Oct 2020: contribution period begins for applicants
31 Oct 2020: contribution period ends
?? Nov 2020: intern selections
23 Nov 2020: interns announced
01 Dec 2020: internship begins
02 Mar 2020: internship ends

*Useful Links that will have more details*:
[0]: https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/apache/
[1]: https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/mentor-faq/
[2]: https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/mentor-faq/#define-a-project
[3]: https://github.com/outreachy
/website/blob/master/docs/mentor-agreement.md