This might be an option. I asked the user what is the reason the
installation was done.

However I already experienced some problems with .whl files installed on
different platforms. This is one of the reasons we are preparing our wheel
files inside the CI container based on debian, because when they were
prepared on DockerHub, they could not be installed on Debian.  So I think
there will be systems where sdist is used automatically because the host
system is not as close to what we use when build wheels.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>