Hi Jarek,
I think all of this sounds fine, but I think that we should start a new vote
with this understanding. I wouldn't feel comfortable assuming that any of the
previous +1's are still applicable as we have changed what people are +1’ing.
At the minimum I think we could have people re-affirm their votes on this
thread based on the new proposal
Once we figure that out then +1 from me :)