I'd really appreciate one more +1 here from a PMC. No matter what the
future holds for the provider's release. The vast majority of the providers
have been tested by the users :
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/14511. And we are one PMC vote
away from simply pushing the button and releasing the new providers.We can
proceed right after with proceeding the next ad-hoc wave.

J.

--
+48 660 796 129