Just to break with the consensus: -1

Not because I don't think the provider would be useful or popular enough,
precisely the opposite, and I'd like to see more companies maintain and manage
their own providers and see an ecosystem of providers start to grow.
Cloudera def has the means and resources to maintain their own provider, and
the communication channels to let their users/customers know about its
existence. And I have no problem with linking to the provider from our docs
In generaly I am slightly worried about the workload we as maintainers are
letting ourselves in for inthe long run with an ever growing number of
providers. Particularly one that needs paid-for accounts that we don't have
access to!
-ash