On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 10:20 PM Elad Kalif <elad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now that the code is in its own provider we can check the download stats of
> the library via Pypi stats.

Good point but this is only an indication.

Currently this is only for Airflow 2.7+ and it is a bit difficult to
compare those. The "fixed" numbers are misleading (we still do not know
where the 400.000 downloads/day jump to almost 1Million / day came from
mid-October.
The ratio is now 1000/day (daskexecutor): 800.000 day (airflow) ->  ~0.1 %.
But those are only downloads - and not whether it's used - likely there are
a number of cases where CI pulls "all" extras.