+1 (binding): installed RC3 and ran a few DAGs. Tested reproducibility,
licences, checksums, signatures. Everything looks good !

Side comment: I also found two edge-cases of edge-cases :) - where specific
conditions could lead to either failure when running docker-based package
preparation or **slightly** not reproducible build (with 1 more .txt file
added)  both have PRs (one merged
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/37678, one waits for review:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/37679) but they have no impact on
prepared packages (edge cases were not triggered).

J.