I agree with Jed and the following comments. If my memory serves me right, this
topic has been discussed a few times in the past. 5% doesn't seem very
convincing. Even if it's biased, I'm still not persuaded that there are a large
number of users that are worth the community's effort. And Jarek pointed out a
great solution for forking Airflow and adding MSSQL support to it.

Best,
Wei