This is great, thanks for working with them to share this with the community.
Interested to join as well.

Shubham

On 2024-06-07, 11:56 PM, "Jarek Potiuk" <ja...@potiuk.com
<mailto:ja...@potiuk.com>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

AVERTISSEMENT: Ce courrier électronique provient d’un expéditeur externe. Ne
cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce jointe si vous ne pouvez pas
confirmer l’identité de l’expéditeur et si vous n’êtes pas certain que le
contenu ne présente aucun risque.

Hello here,

At PyCon US I met a few people from Nielsen who had developed internally
tooling for IDE/Python debugger integrated debugging of Airflow DAGs.

They are thrilled with the opportunity of sharing what they've done and
possibly maybe even bringing it to Airflow. As one of the Airflow 3
workstreams I am particularly interested in is to "*Simplify the learning
curve*" [1] - this sounds pretty interesting in this context.

I will have a call with them next week - immediately after the Airflow 3
dev call (Thu, 13th of June, 6pm CEST), where they will demo what they have
- so if you would like to join it - let me know, I will invite you to the
call.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+3+Dev+call%3A+Meeting+Notes#Airflow3Devcall:MeetingNotes-4June2024