Just summarizing the call:

* we had demo from Nielsen showing their debugging feature
* It's based on environments created in the research environment where
users can run DAGs and debug individual tasks - basically replaying and
debugging the tasks based on existing DAG runs but without saving any
changes to state of the dag in the DB
* pretty useful thing is the way how they can use existing DAG run to
recreate the context of execution based on existing dag run
* Nielsen team used it with Airflow 1.10 and they will look into how the
new `dag.test()` feature from Airflow 2.5 can be plugged into it and come
back to it
* nice thing is that they hooked it up with VSCode plugin where they can
easily do all that within VSCode and can debug it out-of-the-box
* possibly they could generalise it either as a "what could be done by
others" description or maybe even having VSCode-from-airflow out-of-the-box
(the latter was my brainstorming idea).

I have a recording - I do not want to publish it on the public devlist, but
If anyone is interested - let me know and I will share.

J.