We use a similar approach like Bolke mentioned with running multiple
Airflow instances.

I haven't read the Pandora article yet, but we have an Astronomer Open
Edition (fully open source) that bundles similar tools like Prometheus,
Grafana, Celery, etc with Airflow and a Docker Compose file if you're
looking to get a setup like that up and running quickly.

https://github.com/astronomerio/astronomer/blob/master/examples/airflow-enterprise/docker-compose.yml
https://github.com/astronomerio/astronomer

*Taylor Edmiston*
Blog <http://blog.tedmiston.com> | Stack Overflow CV