Another reason you would want separated infrastructure is that there are a
lot of ways to exhaust Airflow resources or otherwise cause contention -
like having too many sensors or sub-DAGs using up all available tasks.

Doesn't seem like a great idea to push for having different teams with
co-tenancy until there is also per-team control over resource use...