Looks neat Taylor!

And regarding the original question, going off of what Maxime and Bolke said,
at Pandora, it made more sense for us to have an instance per team since each
team has its own system user for prod and the instance can run all processes as
that user. Alternatively you could have a super user that can sudo as those
other system users, and have many teams on a single instance but that is a
security concern (what if one team sudo's as the other team and accidentally
overwrites data - there is nothing stopping them from doing it). It depends
what your org set up is, but let me know if there are any questions I can help
with.

Ace