I had another suggestion on this front. Why don't we open up another module on apache for ant-contrib where the ant-contrib people have commiting access too? Just trying to bring the ant-contrib project closer as it seems highly related to ant. I found a task I had been looking for a long time ago and never knew about ant-contrib which had it. I am just really dissapointed news about ant-contrib is not widespread(regardless of whether they accept my task or not, haven't asked them that yet). thanks for listening at any rate,
Dean