Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

Would the following solve this problem generically?

<project name="X" xmlns:mylib="antlib:my.library.package">

<!-- This task is automatically available for every ANTLIB
and its only function is to force the loading of the library
if necessary. Force the lazy loading.
-->
<mylib:antlibresolve/>

</project>

The above assumes somehow we manage to define the classpath required
as part of the ANTLIB itself. If not, the task could have the classpath
information.

That sounds like a good idea.
It may however be difficult to remember to do this.

The only difference will be the speed of the build.

Peter

This looks much better than calling some task from the antlib with
doggie parameters.

What do people think?

Jose Alberto