> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> On Mon, 10 May 2004, Jose Alberto Fernandez
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Would the following solve this problem generically?
> >
> >  <!--
> >    This task is automatically available for every ANTLIB
> >    and its only function is to force the loading of the library
> >    if necessary. Force the lazy loading.
> >   -->
> >  <mylib:antlibresolve/>
>
> looks like a reasonable compromise.
>
> The alternative would be a built-in task that takes the
> antlib URI, this wouldn't even require any magic taskname.
>
> <antlibresolve uri="..."/> or even <antlibresolve prefix="..."/>.

I have no problem, one way or another, as long as I do not have to type
the whole URI again ;-) This is why I want to use the NS prefix instead.
Is there an way for the task to get the information needed (the URI)?

Since a lot of this is resolved by the parser (prefix-->uri) mapping,
I was trying to make sure we do not get bog by the design. So as long as
we can get the info necessary by just saying:

   <antlibresolve prefix="mylib"/>

or

   <antlibresolve mylib:ns="<ignored value>" />

In this second, we get the URI from "ns" attribute which is in that
space.
the implementation could use the new NS aware features that were added
recently.

Jose Alberto