Matt Benson wrote:
--- Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[SNIP]

I also think it would be convenient with my life if
as well as loading ~/.ant/lib, that we had a properties file with my
own customisations, say ~/.ant/build.properties

That way I could set up things like proxy, maven
repository, etc, in one place and have everything track it. I thought maybe
we did this already, but couldnt see it in the docs or the source.

-steve

Steve, do you mean something more automagical than
adding "-propertyfile foo.properties" to ANT_ARGS?

exactly, its as if -propertyfile ~/ant/ant.properties was built in (though its a shame we dont get property expansion in there)

the nice thing about building it in is that it gets picked up under IDEs and the like.

-steve