On Thu, 07 Apr 2005, Peter Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We should be able to make all the current conditions, selectors and
> filters be typedefs.

+1

> There are only a few name over-laps:
>    and, or, not  (selectors and conditions)

and we need to solve them - there will be more to come, in particular
more plaggable things where boolean combinations will make sense.  An
<or> that can be used as condition or selector simply won't scale
here.

What is the alternative to placing the typedefs corresponding to the
different versions of <or> into separate antlibs?  roles?