On Dec 18, 2007 7:54 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does the site repository [1] contains the "sources" of the site? (Means
> before generation)?

Exactly.

> I havent spent any time on Ants site repo [2]. But if we think that Ivy is
> a subproject of Ant, Ivys homepage is a subpage of Ants. So we could store
> Ivys generated pages in the generated directory [3] of that repo and upload
> it via its buildfile [4].

Or we could put generated ivy site at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/site/generated (to follow ant
convention) and use svn:externals in [3] to make it "part" of ant site so
that it's updated automatically whenever svn up is called on the site on
people.a.o. For the site generation itself, we don't use the same technology
(anakia / xooki) and for xooki we require ant 1.7 and java 6, so I'm not
sure merging the two site generation is a good idea (if I understand
correctly what you suggest).

Xavier