> > I havent spent any time on Ants site repo [2]. But if we think that
Ivy is
> > a subproject of Ant, Ivys homepage is a subpage of Ants. So we could
store
> > Ivys generated pages in the generated directory [3] of that repo and
upload
> > it via its buildfile [4].
>
> Or we could put generated ivy site at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/site/generated (to follow ant
> convention) and use svn:externals in [3] to make it "part" of
> ant site so
> that it's updated automatically whenever svn up is called on
> the site on
> people.a.o. For the site generation itself, we don't use the
> same technology
> (anakia / xooki) and for xooki we require ant 1.7 and java 6,
> so I'm not
> sure merging the two site generation is a good idea (if I understand
> correctly what you suggest).

I thought merging the two sites (Ant+Ivy) into ant/site/generated would
make
the update easier. I mean updating the webserver.

Having svn:external to keep them seperated would be better. Especially
if the ant/site/generated
does contain the generated ivy sites ...

ant/site
 - xdocs = svn:ext http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/xdocs
 - core-docs = svn:ext
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/docs