I've done the change, now the generated web site is in svn:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/site/target/

The site on people.a.o is now just an svn co of this URL, which can easily
be updated with svn up. I have not added an svn:externals from ant site to
ivy yet, I'd like feedback from other people before doing so. If we don't
add this svn:externals, we should either upgrade ant site update cron to
call a svn up on ivy site too, or create a cron ivy site update alone.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/