We see Ivy as a widely used component. We use archiving some components to
recalibrate our focus.
I don't think that we want to archive Ivy in the near future. Instead we try to
push Ivy.

If you want to help with Ivy, you're welcome.

"It's already a challenge to stick with Ivy build system itself given the lack
of fixes/releases/responses."
What are the problems you think are resolved with new Ivy releases?

Jan