If you want to push Ivy, you need integrations with IDE. IMHO, IvyDE works
well with Eclipse;
perhaps its release cycle needs to be synced with Ivy release cycle (which
is roughly biannual a this point).
Is there a release plan for Ivy, by the way? When will this
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1444> fix be released?

Gintas