Hello +,

Cor Nouws wrote:

Hi *,

In order to force/advice the saving of certain documents on a specified location, I prepared some macro's, looking at the documents state, name and such, and opening the save-dialog. Then I assigned the macro's to Save(-As) with Tools|Customisation|Events in order that a click on the 'floppy' or File|Save triggers my macro.

However, it appears (2.0.3, on XP, 2.0.2 on Madrake) that my code is triggered áfter the regular Save(-As) actions :-\
What am I supposed to do to actually replace those?

I've been thinking of implementing event-listeners, but I guess that won't change the fact that first the internal command is executed, before my macro is run?

Thanks for any pointers,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws

Done a test ride and want to investigate the car?
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule.html