Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany ha scritto:

sorry: "fs" is my OOo login name.

After Mathias pointed out an easy way to do this, do we still need the
issue? ;)

Yes... maibe a stupid request about the subject of this thread... but in general I love the simple functions... :-)

But I will think about...

Thanks to Mathias... but I dont like dispatcher... and I use it only in default other options...

---
Can I do some steeps back?

Frank wrote:

>> thisComponent.ApplyFormDesignMode = true|false

> This changes the initial form design mode, which is used when opening
> the document.

What you say exactly?

I try to set = false and some macro seems have unespected results...  !?
(...lost controllers?... but I do not clearly understand what it happen...)

Thank's

Bart