Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:

> Hi Mathias,
>
>> I'm a little bit unclear about an API for the design mode. First IMHO
>> this isn't an API that you would expect to have at the model. It looks
>> like something UI related. Maybe we can see this as a view setting?
>> Where is it stored in the file format?
>
> It's definitely a view setting, so it would probably belong to the
> controller.
>
> It's not persistent at all. What's persistent is the setting which is
> reflected in the ApplyFormDesignMode property of the model: Whether or
> not the design mode should be initially on or off when the document has
> been loaded.

OK, my memory was that this property reflects the last state of the
DesignMode when the document was saved. If it's something different my
memory obviously fooled me. :-)

Besides that it looks strange that "ApplyFormDesignMode" is a model
property. Is it stored in the content.xml or in the settings.xml?

Ciao,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.