Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany ha scritto:
Hi Bart,
Hi Frank,

Setting this function does not have any immediate effect. Instead, it is
evaluated when the document is loaded next time: If it's TRUE, then the
form layer will be in design mode after the document has been loaded. If
it's FALSE, form controls will be "alive".

OK! Very clear!
So I have understand some "strange" behavior...

I try to set = false and some macro seems have unespected results...  !?
(...lost controllers?... but I do not clearly understand what it happen...)
Which means I cannot judge what it is :)
Can you describe the problems/symptoms in more detail?

No matter... I have devlopped a complex application... and I have a deprecated abitude to try on that distinct "news" in conjuction... :-(

thank's

Bart